Friday, May 20, 2011

I know, I know

I really haven't posted anything in a long time, but i really don't think very many people read it anyway so really it's just for me :) . Im sitting up in bed trying to figure out what I can do at 11pm at night to try and distract me from everything else going through my head! If only i had fallen asleep 10 mins earlier i would not have gotten this text from katherine and been able to sleep tonight. " My water ruptured this evening and now we are at the hospital just waiting for baby Kate to make her appearance!"
I really didnt realize how nervous I am to have this baby until i got that text from her. Kit you probably have no idea that for some odd reason the birth of little kate is making me so anxious and nervous. Ill forgive you though cause im sure you aren't exactly enjoying every moment of what you are experiencing right now either.......(can't wait though!) I can't quite tell if i am scared for Katherine or for myself but i really cant sleep and feel physically nauseaous! Is that weird or motherly instincts kicking in? I really cant wait to see both of our little girls! I just have to be a little more patient to see jer and I's precious little one.....which we all know is going to be a challenge for me!

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I will always read your blog! :) It's so appropriate to be nervous. The best advice I have is to get busy with spring cleaning, date nights, nursery set up, work, you name it. That way you don't try and wrap your head around the madness of becomming a mom for the first time. Mason came early, so it was nice that he caught me completely off guard--I didn't get to panic like I think I would have. Just enjoy your time with Jer. Take as many naps as you can, and try not to think about the details. :)