Saturday, December 4, 2010

Baby Naylor #1








I think i take after my father when it comes to getting so excited I can hardly stand to keep a secret! Surprisingly i have kept it off the internet until now, but anyone that has even made eye contact with me in the last 2 months knows! We are both really excited! Jer is of course hoping for a little boy......probably because he knows if we have a girl he will be wrapped around her little finger! P.S. pregnancy sickness is wonderful...........upside jer totally spoils me!


4 comments:

Shay said...

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYA! Congrats, Ali! I know you've been wanting one for awhile!

Angela Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Brian said...

HOW FUN!!!

i am 21 weeks now and half excited half scared out of my mind.

you guys will be such cute parents.

good luck with everything.

and i promise that at 12 weeks EVERYTHING gets better, you wont feel sick, you will have tons and tons of energy.

you will FEEL GREAT!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I really think you should post some baby bump pictures... : )